29novAll Day30Kids In Tourism FunfairThe Kids in Tourism Festival will teach kids to appreciate the rich culture of Ghana and learn about unique tourist attractions in Ghana.
Kids In Tourism Funfair is to promote and expose the younger generation to tourism. 29th - 30th NOVEMBER 2019 This year we are organizing a 2 days fun packed Annual Kids Tourism
Kids In Tourism Funfair is to promote and expose the younger generation to tourism.
29th – 30th NOVEMBER 2019
This year we are organizing a 2 days fun packed Annual Kids Tourism Fun Fair at the Efua Sutherland Children Park on the 29th and 30th December 2019, from 8am to 4pm each day,
Activities at both Venues include:
– Grand Durbar by Kids representing the 16 Regions in Ghana
– Regional Recitals on the Tourism potentials of each Region
– Each Regional Cultural Dance
– Wear Ghana Fashion Show.
– Highlife musical performances.
– Cooking competition
– Special Exhibition by kids with creativity in painting, carving, bead making, etc
– Games such as Ampe, Oware, table tennis, ludo, musical chairs etc competition
– Bouncy Castles, horse riding, face painting etc…
Minister for Tourism, Arts and Culture.
– Mr Akwasi Agyeman, CEO, Ghana Tourism Authority
– Okatayie Nana Anim. Saanahene of ATI New Tafo Akyem and Expert in Tourism and Hospitality.
– Nana Dufie, Queen mother of Asante Mampong
– H.E Thomas Otchere, Botswana Consular and CEO of Helgard Travel and Tours
– Mr Ahmed Naamann
CEO of Dodi Travel and Tours and Sir Max Hotel
– Katakyie Dr Adu – Ahinkorah, CEO McKeown Group of Companies.
-Miss Eunice Ogbugo, President of Women in Business and Tourism and CEO of EUGO group of Companies.
Don’t miss out on this Kids Tourism Fairs with a difference.
No 18 Adama Loop, East Tesano. P.O. Box AN 19431, Accra-North, Ghana
Tel: +233244469446 +233243329769
Facebook:Kidsin Tourismgh – Instagram:kidsintourism_ghw
Kids Tourism Fair is an event outlined by the Kids In Tourism Ghana, Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture and Ghana Tourism Authority under the YEAR OF RETURN activities. The concept is to give our Kids the platform to showcase Ghana’s Tourism and cultural potentials to the Global world. The theme is ” PATRIOTISM THROUGH TOURISM.”
The event was officially launched on the 19th December 2015 under the Chairmanship of H.E Thomas Otchere, the Botswana Consular. It has been held annually since.
This year, the event is programmed to cover the Southern and the Northern sector of the Country.
The Southern Sector will be held at Efua Sutherland Children’s Park on the 29th & 30th of November 2019, while that of the Northern Sector will be held at the Rattray Park in Kumasi on the 6th & 7th of December 2019.
Kids In Tourism (KIT)Tel: +233244469446 +233243329769 Email:[email protected] Facebook:Kidsin Tourismgh - Instagram:kidsintourism_gh No 18 Adama Loop, East Tesano. P.O. Box AN 19431, Accra- North, Ghana